Working Papers

Students ages 14-17 are eligible for working cards.

Working cards will be issued out of Elmira High School this summer, Monday through Friday, 8:30-2. To obtain a working card, you must bring a completed working card application with a parent’s signature.

Applications are available at Elmira High school, or printable online at Along with the completed applications, students must bring a copy of a current physical that has been done within one year of the working card application date.

Student’s must bring a copy of their physical as there will not be access to student health records over the summer.

We encourage you to call ahead at 607-735-3210 or email the district summer nurse, Kim Greeno, RN at [email protected] to ensure you have all the needed information to obtain your working card.

Non-Factory / General Employment: AT-17 Application for Employment Certificate (
Please read all instructions. >>Download and print here

Newspaper Carrier / Farmwork: AT-22 Application for Employment Permit (
Please read all instructions. >>Download and print here